Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Silence...it is broken

I have been away on a mental retreat gathering my forces to become the best President I can be for my little group.

I'm now back.....and you should be giddy. (those butterflies in your stomach prove it's true).

Fatherhood is AWESOME! I fall deeper in love with my wife every day as I watch her blossom into the Mother God has called her to be. I fall more in love with my boy everyday that I watch him grow, giggle, squirm, poop, smile (after the poops), grin, chirp, scream....well....everything my mini-me does.

It lays upon my shoulders a completely different set of responsibilities that I am now held accountable for. That can generate immobilizing fear but I have a Father who will provide, a father who is behind me..and men in my life worth emulating to become the man the Father has called me to be.

That is all for now.

Josh
President of goofy grins
Reveler of screaming boy
JandA Corp

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about "loving" on your screaming boy tomorrow and for however long I get to be the "day-time" help! Look forward to all that LOVE!

    Sincerely,
    Favorite

    ReplyDelete