Thursday, May 28, 2009

Due Date Plus 1

We have blown by the due date and are heading into overtime with our currently baking progeny. We have a doctors appointment this coming Friday where they will be doing a another ultrasound to check how things are progressing and whether or not the baby is in distress.

We've had an eventful week. Saturday a buddy called to use the truck (when it's running and you need it..just let me know) to haul some junk away. I went outside to check fluid levels, noticed oil residue on the radiator overflow jug, pulled the radiator cap and found out I have a pretty massive oil leak into the cooling system of the truck. I have an awesome brother-in-law who gave up memorial day to help me replace the head gasket and now we just have a couple other things to do in order to test to see if we fixed the problem.

Josh
President of Fatherly Duties
JandA Corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment