Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Almost Time

As I sit here on my lunch break for my contract job I am realizing that my days of lighter responsibility are rapidly coming to an end. By light I mean I've only been responsible for my amazing wife and myself. My wife is a full grown beautifully intelligent woman who makes reasonable decisions. So my responsibility for her is rather easy in that we can have a real discussion about things facing our family, pray about what is happening and trust in God to give us the answer.

Now I'll have a completely unreasoning, little bundle of joy that won't be able to communicate effectively until...well never really. And I'm responsible for this person and their spiritual, physical, and psychological growth.

I'm excited about that. I'm just not ready nor do I have any clue as to what is going to happen to our family dynamic as this little bundle of joy will demand a majority of Abby's and mine attention.

We have a little over a week till the due date. Be checking the blog daily for any updates.

Josh
President of Fatherly Duties
JandA Corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment