Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Update

Hello.

I bet you have missed us so much, that you went out, bought me an Ipod touch, and are in the process of mailing it to me as we speak. Well, go ahead and send it on already!

Life is interesting. I have a job that I love, however, recently I have been going through stages of denial about certain aspects of what I do. There is a certain grind associated with being a salesman. A grind that I have never experienced before, and one that I am learning to deal with on a daily basis....more on that in another post.

Family Update!

Noah is 6 months old tomorrow. Six months of little grins, hidden smiles, funny cries, and just all around cuteness.

We are waiting on our laptop to be fixed so that we can more conveniently update the blog. So, in the mean time...if you have an old laptop gathering dust...I might be game to taking that bad boy off your hands if the price is right.

Josh
President of the Grind
Janda Corp

No comments:

Post a Comment