Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Raleigh, Raleigh, Bo Bolly

We have a dog. It's a cute, sneaky ninja dog. She hasn't figured out yet that the lazy boy in the front room rocks, especially when she jumps off of it onto her bed. We just recently implemented the "no dogs on the furniture" rule and Raleigh has received the memo in triplicate......which she then ate.

So I sit in my office working away diligently trying to increase the value of JandA Corp and I think....hmm.....I'm thirsty. I role my chair away from my desk,head to the kitchen, and I hear mad scrambling from the living room. I walk in to discover my dog laying down on her bed, giving me the innocent eyes as the lazy boy swings in the wind. Ornery little sucker she is.

She had an accident on Saturday involving my truck and rapidly approaching asphalt. We were in the parking lot of the dog park when she decided to pull a Shawshank Redemption and jump out of the bed of my moving truck. She's no worse for the wear...and it was scary for a second...and hopefully next time she'll sit her boo-hiney down. Probably not.....like i said..ornery.

Here are some pictures.



My girls Asleep.


Raleigh escaping from the frisky boys.



No joke...this is how I found her sleeping the other day. That's a mighty big rawhide she must have been chewing in her dreams.


Josh
President of Fatherly Duties
JandA Corp

No comments:

Post a Comment