Friday, April 24, 2009

Sick

I have the sickness. I have had the sickness for several days and the sickness is firmly entrenched in my body. I hurt, I cough, I can't sleep, I have crud in my chest, my nose, my ears and inexplicably in my toes (that may be something altogether different though). I have tried not to kiss my wife, and failed twice now on accident. Hopefully she doesn't get what I have and the baby stays healthy.

The doctor gave me antibiotics, an inhaler which raleigh found tasty and cough medicine that keeps me tossing and turning. I took unisom last night and actually slept a little bit. I took a couple hour nap on the couch but I have to be well before Sunday.

So if you pray, and you read this blog....play fervently that I am healed.

Thanks

Josh
President of Fatherly Duties
JandA Corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment