Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sickness

Abby and I are feeling under the weather. We both woke up at 2 in the am and couldn't get back to sleep. Me with stomach cramps and reverse puking, Abby with just being pregnant and not able to sleep.

My day didn't get any better...I was able to sleep for another hour or so before heading into my part time gig. I finished my work as quickly as possible and headed for the hacienda. I've had stomach cramps all day...and intermittent toilet-seatitis. Abby called out of work and spent a majority of the morning asleep with Raleigh dog peacefully on her bed. It's good that she did, Abby has felt bad for the last couple of days..and waking up 4 hours before normal and not being able to sleep made for a terrible morning.

I did make it to the dog park however....for a very short time before I needed to hot foot it home.....that dang-ole toilet-seatitis.

Josh
President of Fatherly Duties
JandA Corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment