Wednesday, June 3, 2009

5 cm's

It's hard to balance trying to update and encouraging Abby as she grimaces through contractions. So I'm ignoring her to update you...and you should feel horrible about that :D

We just started the epidural so within the next 10-15 minutes Abby should be more comfortable. The anesthesiologist has been a help except that they forgot to hook up the pump to the tube. I asked as they were leaving how the medicine was supposed to be going in since it wasn't hooked up. She blew me off until I pointed out the wet spot at the top of the bed where the pump was properly medicating the mattress instead of Abby. The nice lady fixed it and Abby is on the way to blissful childbirth full of puppy dogs and lollipops.

Here is the wet spot.



Here is Abby during a contraction.




Josh

5 comments:

  1. It is a great day to have a baby! The Taylor's are praying for you, and are anxiously waiting to see that precious one! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO GET TEM JOSH---TELL THEM HOW TO HAVE A BABY!-------SUSANN

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all watching the blog very closely and we are so excited for you!! Can't wait to see little Baby Belbeck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your updates posting on my second monitor at all times and if someone wants to tell on me thats fine. I'm so excited Abby you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update Josh. Tell Abby I am praying for her. Can't wait to meet the newest member of the Belbeck family soon. Love, Sherri

    ReplyDelete