Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birth Day - Plus One

Good Morning faithful followers.

This is the momma writing. All is well. Noah and I are very tired and very sore. My boy is beautiful - just like he should be, I worked very hard on him =). I don't have any new pictures - not because we didn't take them but because the camera is across the room and I'm not getting up. I will let Josh post them a little later on.

It took a while to get the official weight and length as the first scale was on the fritz, but Noah came in to this world at 7 pounds 3 ounces and 19 inches long. This info might not be important to you folks, but to me who worked really hard to grow that and then to get it out, to my sister with a healthy dose of competition, and to the folks who have cash on the line this info is crucial.

I do want to want to say a quick thank you to my wonderful husband who stood by me and cheered me on all day yesterday and to my sister in law Jess whose giggles of sheer joy and anticipation let me know I was making progress. Thanks to the folks who waited on pins and needles in the waiting room. And thanks to everyone who called, texted, and followed this blog all day yesterday.

Love you guys.

The Momma

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why you'd think that I'm competitive, or that I had money on the line (which I lost thank-you-very-much). I mean really!

    I do miss his terribly though, which is odd since I've yet to meet him. Kiss that fuzzy little head for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy! He is so adorable but that is not a surprise! Congratulations!

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiss. Kiss. HUG. HUG. HUG. I could not be prouder if we shared the same blood, Abby! He is beautiful. Kinsley was only 4 days old when I looked at her teeny little self and realized she would never be that size again. Oh... bestill my heart. (Remember this time when that little fart starts talking and the words are not necessarily sweet! Not that I am speaking from experience.)

    ReplyDelete