Monday, June 22, 2009

Impractical Pants

I'm not sure why a baby clothing manufacturer would think it a good idea to create a pair of pants for a newborn without snaps. Surely the most baby-inept person would a least realize that diapers must be changed a minimum of forty two quadrillion times per day. It should be abundantly clear that is extremely inefficient and time consuming to remove these pants for every diaper change and then to put them back on a wiggly, squirmy little body.

As a result of this company's poor design, I have boycotted putting such an impractical thing on my little boy.
My time is very valuable and I can't be bothered to waste precious moments on removing and replacing pants all day long.
I am not the type of mother who would inconvenience herself just for the satisfaction of seeing her precious little man look like such a big boy in his adorable khaki pants. What foresight I had in identifying this potential problem and avoiding it entirely.

The Momma

P.S. I love the matching outfits for the boy and his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment